Food Intolerance Test price?
At Nutrition to Go, we have a variety of tests available to test for food sensitivity and food intolerance.
Symptoms of food intolerance or sensitivity can include;
• Bloating and stomach cramps
• Constipation or diarrhoea
• Tiredness and fatigue
• Unexplainable skin rashes
• Candida and yeast problems
• Headaches and migraines
Firstly we need to differentiate between sensitivity, intolerance and allergy;
What is Food Intolerance?
- Intolerance occurs when you lack a chemical or enzyme that is required for the breakdown of food.
Symptoms are very similar to that of allergy and sensitivity, although with an intolerance you can sometimes stomach a small amount of the offending item before you get any symptoms.
An example of this is Lactose intolerance, this is the absence of the enzyme Lactase.
What is Food Sensitivity
- With food sensitivity, there isn’t an immune response but you can still get similar symptoms to allergy or intolerance.
However, with a food sensitivity you can eliminate the sensitivity by eliminating the food for about 4 – 6 weeks.
What is Food allergy?
- Allergies cause an immune response which can affect a number of organs in our body causing many symptoms.
Food allergy, unlike intolerance and sensitivity, can be especially serious and even life-threatening for example, nut allergies.
Our test’s start at £45 and all you need is a small sample of hair. To read more about our tests please click on one of the box below.
We can test from the age of 2 years of age, but we do ask that a health questionnaire and food diary is completed for all children 16 and under.
We carry out our tests using the very latest bio-resonance system, to read more about bio-resonance please click here
If you think you have a food intolerance or sensitivity and would like some advice, please email us on the form below.
Choose your test
Need More Information?
Fill in our contact form below or call us on 07974135180