Thermothin is ideal for anyone following weight management or exercise programme. It is recommended to be used in conjunction with a sensible exercise regime and a healthy, balanced, calorie-controlled diet; Thermothin is suitable for both men and women.
- This food supplement combines 11 herbal ingredients
- A ‘keep you in shape’ food supplement
- Contains 11 herbal ingredients
- With vitamins and minerals
- With glucomannan fibre
- Supporting fat burning and weight loss
- Supports of metabolism
- Support of satiety
- Supports the immune system
- Supports healthy thyroid function
- Supports balanced blood glucose levels
- Increases energy levels
- Balances hormones
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Contains 11 herbal ingredients
- Bitter orange peel
- Raspberry ketones
- Caffeine anhydrous
- Green tea
- African mango
- Siberian ginseng
- Vitamin B6
- Chromium picolinate
About the Ingredients
Glucomannan contributes to:
- Weight loss (together with 1-2 glasses of water), before meals.
- The maintenance of blood cholesterol levels. This beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 4g of glucomannan per day. Click here, here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Has almost no calories
- In contact with water, expands and can absorb up to 50 times its weight
- Is naturally high in fibre
- Absorbs water in the stomach
- Contributes to normal lipid metabolism (click here for EFSA opinion)
- Zinc contributes to
- Normal acid-base metabolism
- Normal carbohydrate metabolism
- Macronutrient metabolism
- Metabolism of fatty acids
- Iodine contributes to energy-yielding metabolism
- The production of thyroid hormones and thyroid function. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Chromium contributes to metabolism and to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- supports satiety. Click here, here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormone activity
- Energy-yielding metabolism
- Homocysteine metabolism and
- Protein and glycogen metabolism as well as
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
Bitter orange peel
Bitter orange powder is used:
- May contribute as a natural weight loss aid.
- Raspberry ketones are claimed to cause fat cells within the cells to be broken down effectively.
- Caffeine is thought to promote alertness and energy, in this case during exercise
- The nutrients in green tea have powerful effects on the body including fat loss.
An Amino acid and a precursor of several important neurotransmitters,
- L-tyrosine is also a precursor to the thyroid hormone, thyroxine (also known as T4).
- Supporting the thyroid and its metabolic function, thus encouraging weight loss.
- Purported to promote weight loss
- Suppresses appetite
- Speeds up metabolism
- Prevents fat build-up
- May curb appetite
- Speed up metabolism
- Help to burn calories
- Linked to heart health
- Weight loss
- Boosts energy
- For weight loss
- Hunger cravings
Piperine is the alkaloid responsible for the pungency of black pepper and long pepper; compounds known to:
- Increase metabolism
- Promote weight loss
Ideal support for your exercise programme
We live in a modern world which is fast-paced, hectic schedules, working around the clock and a diet of processed foods. Making the right lifestyle choices to support an ideal weight loss programme can be challenging. It is hard not to be tempted towards convenience foods, and fast foods with ‘bigger portion sizes’; most of us can confess to this and few of us can say we have a truly 100% optimal diet. In addition to this, sitting at a desk during the day then watching TV at night, adds to this modern lifestyle battle.
There are so many fad diets and weight loss programmes, some of which are based on an unhealthy premise, by drastically reducing calorie intake and the elimination of certain food groups. These diets can be ineffective because they don’t work in conjunction with a balanced, nutritional diet and a sensible exercise regime; such diets can be destructive and detrimental to long term health, as well as the risk of gaining any weight lost within a short time.
A healthy nutritional diet and keeping physically active in some way, are essential components in, efficiently burning off calories and kick-starting your metabolism; they, therefore, cannot be ignored!
It is important to seek out tools to support your weight management, instead of tempting ‘fad’ diets and quick fixes as part of a healthier lifestyle.
Why Thermo-thin is different
Thermothin is based on nutritional and validated science, which is developed by nutritionists. It is carefully formulated to work alongside the body's own natural processes.
The nutrients included in this formula support, for:
- Energy levels
- Fat metabolism
- Thyroid function
- The maintenance of stable blood sugar levels
All of which are invaluable in the context of healthy weight management.
There are no drugs or what we call "nasties" included in our Thermothin, which is unlike so many other unnatural slimming aids on the market.
For best results
For best results, Thermothin is ideally combined with our great-tasting and filling protein shakes
90 capsules per pot
Each serving (2 capsules) provides: %NRV*
Vitamin B6 - 10mg 714%
Choline - 8mg -
Zinc - 4mg 40%
Chromium picolinate - 50mcg 125%
Iodine - 30mcg 20%
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
**Glucomannan powder - 1000mg
Bitter orange peel powder - 100mg
Red Raspberry Extract (20% ketones = 12mg ketones) - 60mg
Caffeine anhydrous - 50mg
Green tea extract ((40% catechins), equivalent to 500mg fresh herb, providing 20mg catechins) - 50mg
L-Tyrosine - 40mg
African mango extract (equivalent to 200mg African mango powder) - 20mg
Capsicum extract (equivalent to 80mg fresh herb) - 10mg
Guarana extract ((22% caffeine), equivalent to 40mg fresh herb) - 10mg
Siberian ginseng extract (equivalent to 350mg fresh herb) - 10mg
Piperine (black pepper extract) - 3mg
**Beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of glucomannan in three doses of 1g each, together with 1-2 glasses of water, before meals.
Ingredients: Glucomannan (Konjac) Powder, Vegetarian Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC), Bitter Orange Powder, Red Raspberry Extract (20% ketones), Caffeine Anhydrous Pdr., Green Tea Leaf Ext.10:1 (40% Catechins), L-Tyrosine Pdr., Anti-caking Agent: Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), African Mango Extract 10:1, Choline Bitartrate Pdr., Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine Hcl Pdr., Capsicum Ext.8:1, Guarana Extract 4:1, Siberian Ginseng Extract 35:1, Zinc Oxide Pdr., Piperine (95% extract), Kelp 4:1 Extract (1% Iodine), Chromium Picolinate Pdr.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Take 2 capsules, 3 times per day with water.
1 serving = 2 capsules.