How to test for intolerances
Symptoms can be similar to allergies and sensitivity. If you think you have an allergy, we advise you to see your GP as food allergies can be extremely serious and even life-threatening.
Nutrition to go test for both intolerance and sensitivity, food intolerance is caused by a lack of chemical or enzyme which is needed by your body to digest certain foods.
Food sensitivity can often be eliminated by cutting the offending food from your diet for approximately 4 – 6 weeks.
To read more about the differences between allergy, intolerance and sensitivity please see Food Intolerance Test Information page.
Intolerance Tests available
- We have 2 tests which tests for intolerance and that is our Basic Plus and Advanced Test click on the boxes below to read more about what these 2 tests offer.
The advanced test, tests for over 250 items plus:
• Legumes/Pulses: Chickpea, red lentil, soybean, Kidney beans etc.
• Oils: Olive oil, sunflower oil, sesame oil etc
• Sweeteners: Glucose, honey, sugarcane, xylitol etc.
• Additives, E-numbers and Colourants
• Vitamin Deficiencies
• Mineral Deficiencies
• Essential Fatty acid Deficiencies
• Amino Acid Deficiencies
• Digestive Enzymes
We can help!
- We use the latest Asyra Pro bio-resonance diagnostic testing which is a natural therapy and involves a non-medical and non-clinical approach. Food tests are performed remotely so that there is no need to travel.
It is a non-intrusive painless test that involves sending a small hair sample, then send your sample along with your completed health questionnaire and food diary.
Nutrition To Go will email your results within 21 days of receipt of your sample, with a full report that details the offending food item, along with any deficiencies in your diet. Unlike other tests, we also offer advice in relation to your health questionnaire.
You can then make any changes to your diet and become a healthier happier you. Simple!
IMPORTANT - If you suspect you have a food allergy please consult your doctor immediately.
Bio-resonance testing is classed as a none medical device.
If you need any more advice please fill in our contact form at the bottom of the page.
Choose your test
Need More Information?
Fill in our contact form below or call us on 07974135180