Organic Multivits & Superfoods
This product is currently sold out.
Organic Multivits & Superfoods is an organic healthy vegan supplement derived from fruit, vegetables and herbal blend, and are easy to take capsules.
Just one convenient food supplement enables easy access to 14 organic fruits, berries, vegetables and herbs on a daily basis.
Each capsule contains: alfalfa, pre-sprouted activated barley, barley grass, wheatgrass, bilberry fruit, beetroot, dandelion root, carrot, kelp, green tea leaf, spinach leaf, lemon peel, spirulina and turmeric.
- Soil Association and EU certified organic
- 14 food-based ingredients of a fruit, vegetable and herbal combination
- Dairy-free and suitable for vegetarians and vegans
About the Ingredients
Pre-sprouted activated barley
All of the enzyme and nutrient activity in the grain is captured just before sprouting, making it pre-sprouted activated barley.
Pre-sprouted activated barley contains a range of nutrients, including:
- Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, folic acid and vitamin E
- Minerals potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, and manganese
- All 8 essential amino acids
As well as essential fatty acids:
Linoleic acid (omega 6)
- Linolenic acid (omega 3)
- As well as lauric acid, stearic acid and oleic acid
- Soluble fibres and enzymes
- Ranks low on the glycemic index
- Is a long-chain carbohydrate that takes up to 4 hours to break down in the digestive tract, providing a slow, sustained release of energy.
This sprout contains:
It also contains 8 essential enzymes
- Amylase (digests starches)
- Coagulase (coagulates milk)
- Invertase (converts sugar into dextrose)
- Emulsin (acts upon sugars)
- Peroxidase (oxidases blood)
- Lipase (fat-splitting enzyme)
- Pectinase (forms a vegetable jelly from pectin)
- Protease (digests protein)
Alfalfa yields 10 times more mineral value than average grains. The roots penetrate sub-soil as far as 125 feet, thereby enabling it to absorb vital mineral nutrients beyond the reach of other vegetation. Together with its rich content of enzymes, alfalfa offers a broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals including:
- Vitamins A, B6, C, D, E, K and P.
- Minerals - calcium, magnesium, phosphorous and potassium
- Is a source of dietary fibre
- Vitamins, C, B1, B2, B5, B6, and folic acid
- Minerals, Potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, copper, zinc, phosphorus and manganese
- Amino acids
- Enzymes (such as superoxide dismutase (SOD)) and phytonutrients (such as chlorophyll)
- Is a source of dietary fibre
- Contains vitamins B9 and C
- Minerals, manganese, potassium and iron
- Beetroot is also a source of betaine and inorganic nitrates
- Rich in antioxidants
- Improves circulation and strengthens blood vessels
- A particularly good source of vitamin A B6 and vitamin K
- Minerals potassium, biotin
- Source of dietary fibre
- The roots of the dandelion plant contain:
- A complex carbohydrate called inulin
- Vitamins A, B complex, C and D
- Minerals zinc, calcium, iron and potassium
- Compounds called sesquiterpene lactones
Green tea leaf
- Is a source of catechin polyphenols - Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), in particular.
- Contains vitamins such as A, B1, B2, C, D and E
- Minerals such as iodine, vanadium, zinc, magnesium, iron, potassium, copper and calcium
- Enzymes (haloperoxidases)
- Amino acids (including tryptophan, threonine, isoleucine, methionine, cysteine and valine)
- Normal cognitive function
- Energy-yielding metabolism
- Functioning of the nervous system
- The maintenance of healthy skin
- The production of thyroid hormones and thyroid function
- Contributes to the healthy growth of children
Lemon peel contains:
- Calcium and potassium
- Vitamin C, as well as citrus bio-flavonoids
- Vitamins A, B2, B6, B9 C, E and K and lutein
- Minerals, magnesium, manganese, folate, betaine, iron, calcium, potassium, folic acid, copper, protein, phosphorus, zinc, niacin, and selenium
- Omega 3 oils
- Opioid peptides called rubiscolins have also been found in spinach
Spirulina is a blue-green microalgae. It contains between 55 and 70% protein (more than beef, chicken, and soybeans).
- 8 essential and 10 non-essential amino acids
- Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), linoleic acid, arachidonic acid
- Vitamin K, B1, B2, B3, and B5
- Minerals, magnesium, potassium, iron, copper and manganese
- Chlorophyll and phycocyanin (a pigment-protein complex, found only in blue-green algae)
- Contains dietary fibre
- Vitamins such as vitamin C and vitamin B6
- Minerals such as potassium, calcium, iron and magnesium
Is a source of
- Plant protein
- Enzymes (including superoxide dismutase (SOD)
- Vitamins including vitamins A, C, K, E and all the B vitamins
- Trace minerals including iron, phosphate, boron, copper, selenium, sodium, calcium, magnesium, potassium, chromium, manganese and zinc
100 capsules per pot
Each proprietary blend capsule provides:
Organic Greens Blend: *Pre-Sprouted Activated Barley, *Alfalfa, *Barley Grass, *Kelp, *Spirulina, *Wheatgrass
Organic Fruit and Berry Blend: *Bilberry, *Lemon Peel
Organic Vegetable Blend: *Beetroot, *Carrot, *Spinach
Other Organic Ingredients: *Dandelion Root, *Green Tea Leaf, *Turmeric
Ingredients: Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC) (not organic, Vegetarian), *Pre-Sprouted Activated Barley, *Alfalfa, *Barley Grass, *Beetroot, *Bilberry Fruit, *Carrot, *Dandelion Root, *Green Tea Leaf, *Kelp, *Lemon Peel, *Spinach Leaf, *Spirulina, *Turmeric, *Wheatgrass
* Certified organic ingredients: 100% of the agricultural ingredients are produced in accordance with the rules of organic production. EU/non-EU agriculture. The herbs used in this food product are grown to the highest organic standards.
ALLERGY ADVICE: for allergens including gluten, see ingredients in bold. This product contains gluten.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
1 or 2 capsules to be taken 1 to 3 times per day, or as advised. Up to 16 capsules can be taken per day, depending upon requirements.
To be taken continuously for 2 to 3 months in order to derive maximum benefits.
Allergy advice: This product contains pre-sprouted barley grass, barley grass and wheatgrass, which contain gluten.